pondelok 25. júla 2011

My dear friend..

I've dreamed about this day for so long.

I've dreamed about being happy for so long now, and suddenly so many things have come my way and I can't believe it's true. At last the world I am living in seems like a good place to live in. My soul trembles in expectation of things to happen. And still I live in endless fear of failure and destruction. Still my happiness ain't complete.

I consider Finland as one of the most beautiful countries in the world and more than this. I consider it country of my dreams and my promised land. I love it as if it is my homeland although Slovakia will still have the most constant place in my heart. But feelings that I feel towards Finland are much more deep and true than anything I've ever felt to any person. Suomi is my soulmate. Therefore.. I should be happy that my dream is finally coming true. I should be jumping up and down from joy and looking forward to the moment when my foot first sets onto Finnish land. Well.. I do.

But maybe I've dreamed for too long.



Besides, I miss my heart, broken to three pieces...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára